Tuesday, October 5, 2010

immigration/migration

I am Andy nguyenn and i live in Vietnam, vietnam is a beutiful place but the weather is to hot and the temperature are not good.It to hot in vietnam and my family decided migrant to U.S for a vacation .
I go to U.S with my family in 3 grade. The temperature in U.S is very fresh and cold. I love it, and that make me want to stay in U.S for the rest of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


There are alot of earthquake in the world and it make alot of people die , the deathtoll increase alot.All the people house was colapse , the more people death , the more disease will spread . Alot of children are homeless, some people go and find a new place and that person go and tell to the other . When they heard that they immigration toghether to a new place , and start all over again.

3 comments: